Call Us:- 08045814354
Email Us


Product Details:


Product Description

Our company's name is flourishing in the medical sector for manufacturing and exporting highly effective stock of Hydrochlorothiazide. Commonly known as HCTZ, HCT, or HZT, th offered drugs belong tothiazide category. Inhibit the kidney's ability to retain water, our entire stock of drugs is is beneficial in the treatment of cardiac problems by reducing the volume of blood. We have maintained controlled conditions for processing and formulating these drugs as to preserve their quality. Offered in different grades, the Hydrochlorothiazide is available to clients at affordable price. 


  • Excellent chemical properties
  • High efficacy
  • Longer shelf life


Name:   Hydrochlorothiazide

CAS Number:   58-93-5

Chemical name:  6-Chloro-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine-7-sulfonamide-1,1-dioxide

Formula:    C7H8ClN3O4S2

Molecular Weight:   297.73

Density:   1.693 g/cm3

Melting Point:   273 °C

Boiling Point:   577 °C at 760 mmHg

Flash Point:   577 °C at 760 mmH

 Appearance:   white solid

l properties   :  White or white-like crystalline powder, odorless, slightly bitter; soluble in acetone, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in water, chloroform or ether; 
Relevant  impurities  :Refined sulfanilamide≤0.5% ,unknown impurities≤0.5% , Total impurities≤1.0%
Loss on drying   :≤0.5% 
Content     :98.0-102.0%

Enter Buying Requirement Details
Email Id
Mobile number

Back to top